Open

Des jeux, sites...

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Auteur Message

MessageSujet du message: Christopher Cross Greatest
Posté: 01 Mai 2016, 04:55 

Christopher Cross Greatest > http://urlin.us/20r98

Dream Too Loud 7. I love to put this cd on after a stressful day at the office and kick back in the tub with some cuccumber slices on my eyes. in the mid-1950s, acting as physician for President Dwight Eisenhower's grandchildren.[12][verification needed]. I Really Don't Know 3. He is perhaps best known for his US Top Ten hit songs, "Ride Like the Wind", "Sailing", and "Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)", the latter recorded by him for the film Arthur starring Dudley Moore.[1][2] "Sailing" earned three Grammys in 1981, while "Arthur's Theme" won the Oscar for Best Original Song in 1981 (with co-composers Burt Bacharach, Carole Bayer Sager, and Peter Allen). What a Feeling" Music: Giorgio Moroder Lyrics: Keith Forsey and Irene Cara (1983) "I Just Called to Say I Love You" Music and lyrics: Stevie Wonder (1984) "Say You, Say Me" Music and lyrics: Lionel Richie (1985) "Take My Breath Away" Music: Giorgio Moroder Lyrics: Tom Whitlock (1986) "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" Music: Franke Previte, John DeNicola and Donald Markowitz Lyrics: Franke Previte (1987) "Let the River Run" Music and lyrics: Carly Simon (1988) "Under the Sea" Music: Alan Menken Lyrics: Howard Ashman (1989) "Sooner or Later (I Always Get My Man)" Music and Lyrics: Stephen Sondheim (1990) 19912000 "Beauty and the Beast" Music: Alan Menken Lyrics: Howard Ashman (1991) "A Whole New World" Music: Alan Menken Lyrics: Tim Rice (1992) "Streets of Philadelphia" Music and lyrics: Bruce Springsteen (1993) "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" Music: Elton John Lyrics: Tim Rice (1994) "Colors of the Wind" Music: Alan Menken Lyrics: Stephen Schwartz (1995) "You Must Love Me" Music: Andrew Lloyd Webber Lyrics: Tim Rice (1996) "My Heart Will Go On" Music: James Horner Lyrics: Will Jennings (1997) "When You Believe" Music and lyrics: Stephen Schwartz (1998) "You'll Be in My Heart" Music and lyrics: Phil Collins (1999) "Things Have Changed" Music and lyrics: Bob Dylan (2000) 20012010 "If I Didn't Have You" Music and lyrics: Randy Newman (2001) "Lose Yourself" Music: Eminem, Jeff Bass and Luis Resto Lyrics: Eminem (2002) "Into the West" Music and lyrics: Fran Walsh, Howard Shore and Annie Lennox (2003) "Al otro lado del ro" Music and lyrics: Jorge Drexler (2004) "It's Hard out Here for a Pimp" Music and lyrics: Juicy J, Frayser Boy and DJ Paul (2005) "I Need to Wake Up" Music and lyrics: Melissa Etheridge (2006) "Falling Slowly" Music and lyrics: Glen Hansard and Markta Irglov (2007) "Jai Ho" Music: A. All rights reserved. Sailing 9. aecd9d6ae7